|52 things I love about my wife
||[Jun. 27th, 2014|11:16 am]
Διδαξον με τα δικαιωματα σου
- Her eyes.
- Her smile.
- She can cook!
- The way she holds me. Like everything that's wrong goes away as long as that hug can last.
- Her heritage. (It's interesting! I love learning more about her!)
- Her faith.
- Her clairvoyance.
- Her moral code.
- Her heart.
- Her beauty.
- Her kiss.
- Her hair.
- The way she smells.
- Her snore. (No, really! It comforts me. Always has.)
- The way she takes charge of what needs to be done.
- The way she draws near to me when she needs to.
- How much she loves.
- Her imperfections.
- How hard she works.
- How much she cares.
- How she serves friends in need.
- How she took me back when I didn't deserve it (or want it).
- Her talents with papercrafting.
- Her ability to make our space beautiful.
- Her special ability to make me feel like the most amazing man in the world.
- Her sense of humor.
- She makes me laugh.
- Her body.
- How every time she kisses me is like the first time.
- How happy she makes me feel.
- How right she makes me feel.
- How she makes me think there are no other women in the world.
- How organized she is.
- How she makes me feel at ease, like we have lots of time to spend together.
- How she calls me on my shit.
- How she lets me call her on her shit.
- How she brought me to her church without ever putting me under any pressure whatsoever.
- How we read "Snow Falling on Cedars" to each other in bed.
- How she calls me when she wants to hear my voice.
- How seriously she takes life.
- How she reads people.
- How she looks surrounded by 108 long-stemmed South American roses on Valentine's Day.
- Her loyalty to family.
- Her musical ability.
- Her creativity with a sewing machine.
- How she makes the holidays magical.
- How she can clean up the ugliest spills, literally and metaphorically.
- How she knew what she wanted to do with her vocation, figured it out, and went and did it.
- How responsible she is with finances.
- How much she dreams.
- How she lets me lead our family.
- How she doesn't give up.